Talking Talons Youth Leadership is a not-for-profit youth development organization working to inspire generations of environmental leaders through experiences with nature.
You can help! Lend your time, talent, or financial support to Talking Talons. There are many ways to contribute. . .
Your contributions helps us support our mission to elevate youth and the community to become effective advocates and ethical stewards of themselves, wildlife, habitats and the environment. Any amount – large or small – is greatly appreciated.
CONTRIBUTE through your daily purchases:
- Follow the instructions here to link your Smiths Food and Drug Rewards card to Talking Talons Youth Leadership - #15303.
- Login to smile.amazon.com and set up your account to benefit Talking Talons Youth Leadership.
or DONATE DIRECTLY:
- Click on the DONATE link above to proceed to PayPal’s secure shopping cart for Talking Talons Youth Leadership.
- Donate by mail to: Talking Talons Youth Leadership, PO Box 8, Cedar Crest, NM 87047
- Offer an in-kind donation of a service or product.
- Donate gently used items to the Talking Talons Thrift Store
- Donate ANY vehicle via our partner One Community Auto - Call (505) 901-9510.
- Directly through UNITED WAY by selecting Talking Talons Youth Leadership.
Talking Talons Youth Leadership is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We will send you a receipt upon payment.
Talking Talons periodically has events with youth presenters, about youth education, and more. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for information on upcoming events!
PAST EVENT GALLERY
SHARE this page:
Submit your name and email so we can keep you up to date with events, volunteer opportunities and more. Rest assured, your information will be kept private.